It took a lot of patience to finish this one! But here is my digital story. Still a few adjustments that could be made but I am pleased with how it came out. Again, as I mentioned previously, this digital story will be used next year as an introduction in first grade when students study Johnny Appleseed and apples next fall. The first grade team is excited to see it!
I love the story of Johnny Appleseed. There is a beautiful book that you would like and so would the 1st graders. It's called Seed By Seed, by Esme R. Codell. Your digital story is perfect for children.
ReplyDeleteMelissa as I said in class you did a great job. The topic is perfect for first graders. I think your pictures and length of story would be just right for that age group learning about Johnny Appleseed.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I bet the first grade teachers will be thrilled to use this next year! How did you decide on your topic? I decided to do Martin Luther King, Jr. based on my team's recommendation. It was really hard to decide! Do you think that you will make more digital stories to use with your groups?
ReplyDeleteNice job Melissa! I really loved the images you included in your digital story. I think this story would be a great addition to any apple unit!
ReplyDelete