Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Digital story draft
Students in first grade spend a large amount of the fall months on apples as well as the whole season of fall. Therefore I decided to create a digital story that focuses on the life of Johnny Appleseed in a way that is appropriate for first graders. For this year, the first grade class has mostly finished with their study but next year the first grade teachers are excited to incorporate my digital story into their lessons.
This is only a draft. I think that I may need to change the picture order a bit but I'm a bit worried to touch anything since I've adjusted it so many times. I'm not pleased with my own voice narration but the important information is still present. I'm also considering adding some instrumental outdoor kind of music in the background. Please feel free to provide feedback on what you think.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3Hb8NAFce0Vb0Y0WmxpQkFkMTQ/edit?usp=drive_web
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment