Sunday, September 15, 2013

Great Animoto!!

     I was looking around at other Animotos and I found a great one that brought up some great possibilities to share with my colleagues.  Every year when school gets started, kindergarteners enter the front door of the school building with nervous and scared looks on their faces.  I think it would be a great idea to have a fun musical Animoto rolling in the classroom with pictures of all the fun that will happen in the upcoming school year.  There could be pictures of snack time, the playscape for some recess, the music or art room, and many others.  I believe that the friendly musical feel of an Animoto will provide some fun and comfort to the new students.  Our technology in the classroom will allow for the whole class to see.

Check out the Animoto where I found this idea.  Sample Animoto

No comments:

Post a Comment